Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Pink favorites swap



As soon as Sue said "Pink" for the next favorites swap, I've been tossing stuff in a bag. There were plenty of pink beads and buttons for two bags! There is some ribbon, some lace, small pieces of paper, lots of fabric, some pink iron on appliques, some little self stick faux gems, some fiber on a clothespin (isn't that a nice way to keep it?, who started that? Nice idea), a couple beeswax collage tags (one with my name and info), a couple napkins (which are really cool in beeswax collage, but peel away the back layer).

You know, I really didn't think I had all that much pink stuff since it really isn't one of my colors. Or maybe it's something that occassionally gets pushed up into the conscious realm.

Here are my latest journal pages:

Have you read about the Pickens plan yet? Check it out using the new badge at the top right.

No comments: